The Fifteenth Annual Ladd Marsh Bird Festival will be held May 15-17, 2020.
- All events except field trips are free.
- Registration is required to receive a passport to access the marsh for the weekend.
- Times and dates may change for 2020.
2020 Bird Festival Schedule (coming mid-March)
Registration: Participants may register for the Bird Festival and Field Trips prior to the festival on-line, or register in person on Friday evening, or Saturday and Sunday mornings at the event. Payment is required ONLY for field trips and workshops. All other Ladd Marsh Bird Festival activities are free.
Bird Festival Registration (coming mid-April)
Field Trip Registration (coming mid-April)
Locations of Bird Festival events:
- Ladd Marsh Wildlife Area is approximately 7 miles SE of La Grande. It can be reached via Highway 203 from La Grande or Union. From Interstate 84, take Exit 265 and turn east toward Union. Instructions to specific sites for the Bird Festival are below.
- Union County Senior Center: 1504 N. Albany, La Grande, Corner of Albany and Cove Avenue
- Peach Road Registration Area: Entrance on Peach Road 1.3 miles north of Hwy 203
Bird Festival kicks off on Friday evening, May 15, 2020, at the Senior Center in La Grande.