The Sixteenth Annual Ladd Marsh Bird Festival will be held May 13-14, 2022.
- All events, except field trips, are free.
- Registration is required to receive a passport to access the marsh for the weekend.
- Times and dates may change for 2020.
Registration: Participants may register on-line for the Bird Festival and Field Trips prior to the festival, or register in person on Friday evening at the Union County Senior Center or Saturday at the Festival Information Trailer in the Tule Lake Public Access Area on Peach Road. Payment is required ONLY for field trips. All other Ladd Marsh Bird Festival activities are free.
Locations of Bird Festival events:
- Ladd Marsh Wildlife Area is approximately 7 miles SE of La Grande. It can be reached via Highway 203 from La Grande or Union. From Interstate 84, take Exit 265 and turn east toward Union. Instructions to specific sites for the Bird Festival are below.
- Union County Senior Center: 1504 N. Albany, La Grande, Corner of Albany and Cove Avenue
- Festival Information Trailer: Tule Lake Autotour entrance on Peach Road 1.3 miles north of Hwy 203
Bird Festival kicks off at 6:00pm, Friday evening, May 13, 2022, at the Senior Center in La Grande.
2022 Bird Festival Map
Click the upper right corner of the map to access a Google map of the festival locations.