The Fourteenth Annual Ladd Marsh Bird Festival will be held May 17, 18, abd 19, 2019.
- All events except field trips are free.
- Registration is required to receive a passport to access the marsh for the weekend.
- Times and dates may change for 2019.
Registration: Participants may register for the Bird Festival and Field Trips prior to the festival on-line, or register in person on Friday evening, or Saturday and Sunday mornings at the event. Payment is required ONLY for field trips and workshops. All other Ladd Marsh Bird Festival activities are free.
Field Drip Registration opens April 15, 2019
Locations of Bird Festival events:
- Ladd Marsh Wildlife Area is approximately 7 miles SE of La Grande. It can be reached via Highway 203 from La Grande or Union. From Interstate 84, take Exit 265 and turn east toward Union. Instructions to specific sites for the Bird Festival are below.
- Union County Senior Center: 1504 N. Albany, La Grande, Corner of Albany and Cove Avenue
- Peach Road Registration Area: Entrance on Peach Road 1.3 miles north of Hwy 203
- Grande Hot Springs RV Resort: 65182 Hot Lake Lane, .6 mile west of Hot Lake Springs
- Ladd Marsh Headquarters: 59116 Pierce Rd, approximately 1.25 miles south of Hwy 203 and 1.1 miles north of I-84 (Exit 268).
Bird Festival kicks off on Friday evening, May 17, 2019, at the Senior Center in La Grande.